Premier Mechanical has the expertise to perform installations, repairs, and retrofits. We offer comprehensive facility service planning and management services, enhancing the longevity and performance of your facility’s HVAC and plumbing systems while controlling costs.
Our goal is to establish long-term relationships with our customers and work with them to ensure efficient, reliable performance of their systems.
We have one of the largest maintenance staffs in the region, with designations including professional engineers, certified energy managers, LEED-certified personnel and USA Liebert certified personnel. Many of our technicians are factory-trained and certified.
Premier Mechanical offers 24-hour emergency service, so we’re here for you whenever you need us.
Our customized maintenance programs offer numerous advantages:
- Customized service agreements are tailored to the needs of your facility and your systems.
- Our maintenance programs are designed to meet your operational and financial goals.
Premier Mechanical’s trained personnel can complement your in-house maintenance staff.
Any mechanical systems require maintenance and the best way to prevent your system from malfunctioning is with planned maintenance. If your equipment is still under warranty, Premier Mechanical’s Planned Maintenance Agreements can provide support. We use Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) principles, including scheduled, predictive, condition and proactive-based maintenance.
The best way to protect your warranty and capital investment is by performing ongoing planned maintenance. Our maintenance programs will enhance the longevity and performance of your HVAC and plumbing systems while meeting your operational and financial goals. Our trained personnel act as a complement to in-house staff and our service agreements are customized to fit any need.
If your system is out of warranty or you want to reduce financial exposure, Rieck’s Full Service Agreements (FSAs) can provide for all your needs. Our FSAs include all planned maintenance services as well as the repair cost for keeping HVAC systems operating. Rieck prepares customized plans for your facility, including energy conservation and capital budgeting plans.
Premier Mechanical provides 24-hour, seven-day-per-week emergency plumbing services. Our service area extends 50 miles from our office in Hamilton, Ohio. We specialize in:
- Plumbing repair and service
- Drain cleaning
- Underground excavation
- Backflow prevention
- Water heater installation and repair
- Camera inspection
- New fixture installation
Premier Mechanical will analyze your facility and determine how to best reduce operational costs, providing recommendations and enhancements to decrease electricity, gas and water usage. These analyses include Return On Investment (ROI) and any applicable rebate or incentive programs.
Our full-service controls division includes professional engineers and LEED accredited professionals. We design, install and service control solutions for commercial, institutional and industrial facilities. You can choose from a variety of service options including the refurbishing of existing systems, remote monitoring, maintenance programs, and remote system diagnostics.
As a part of the Rieck Services Family, we are pleased to announce that Premier PMA and FSA agreement customers have access to our customer portal/maintenance tracking system (MTS). Available at no cost to all planned and full maintenance customers, this new self-service portal is built using the latest technology to enhance the user experience. The clean, modern interface with expanded functionality includes:
- Quickstats dashboard for easy access to service order information and Premier Mechanical account contacts
- Service, engineering, billing, sales, website support requests can be submitted and tracked online
- Single user login to manage multiple locations
- Service order in-line snapshot for quick details review
- Online basic open invoices retrieval
- Single-click view of all service orders on one invoice
- Quick search and filtering capability
- Historical reporting of service orders, equipment, refrigerant usage, and more
- View service agreements associated with your service location, including covered equipment. View/download agreement documents.
- Limited scope of data allows for quick and easy information retrieval
- Added security and safety with Reset Password link, if you cannot remember your password
- Pay invoices online – coming soon